MPI for Solid State Research, Stuttgart
I am interested in the interplay between theory and experiment in Condensed Matter Physics having done a theoretical Master thesis on ferromagnetism in Twisted Bilayer Graphene and now growing and analyzing thin films using an oxide MBE.
- Nationality: German
- BSc (2017, University Heidelberg)
- MSc (2019, University Heidelberg)
- Supervisor: B. Keimer , E. Benckiser, Ke Zou (UBC, Vancouver, Canada)
- Start of PhD Thesis: 01.02.2020
- Title of Project: Theory-guided Growth of Nickel Oxide Heterostructures